This ultra powerful light with a 55watt high output 254 nm Mercury tube and high polish reflector makes
this light the brightest hand held/stand light of its kind available on
Exposure to mold is widespread and non-seasonal, as molds grow everywhere; both indoors, such
as on window frames and rotting food, and outdoors, with mold on rotting
leaves and fungi. Molds release thousands of microscopic spores into the
atmosphere; these spores end up in house dust where they continue to grow. Dust from mold-contaminated
houses can cause allergy symptoms if a mold-sensitive person inhales it.
Molds favor damp musty conditions, such as kitchens and bathrooms, window
frames, under wallpaper, on the soil of houseplants, piles of rotting
leaves, grass cuttings and compost heaps.
Aluminum tripod stand adjustable height from
12" to 41". 360° swivel head. 9.5 foot power cord.
Retails $499.95 SAVE $100. ON SALE $399.95 UV Safety Glasses Included.