With these innovative
DC lanterns you can switch between five types of ultraviolet light. 1.
High-quality filtered short-wave UV-C, 2. Longwave UV-A, 3. Germicidal
UV-C, 4. Black Light Blue UV-A, and 5. Black
Light UV-A. Although these sound similar they will serve different
1. Filtered short-wave Ultra Violet provides a peek transmission at 254.7
nm of pure
short-wave UV, for a positive rock and mineral identification and other
2. Filtered longwave UV-A provides a peek transmission at 365
nm of pure longwave UV, for a
positive rock and mineral identification and other applications.
3. Germicidal Ultra Violet C will kill germs, mold and bacteria in a non-destructive
fashion on delicate surfaces. Example: keyboards, remote controls,
headphones etc.. Also used for erasing EPROM's.
4. UV-A Ultra Violet Black Light Blue
(BLB) can detect altered credit cards or counterfeit money, hand stamps,
identify repaired antique items, glass and ivory analysis, illuminate
florescent paints and much more. Also, our open window shroud provides 50%
more UV transmission than other standard BLB fixtures.
5. UV-A Ultra Violet Black Light (BL)
365nm high output can dry/cure acrylics and UV activated glue. Nail polish,
spray paint, certain Super glues for glass will dry more quickly and